This tutorial has been done with the following versions of software :
- XUbuntu 16.04 LTS
- SFML 2.3.2
- Qt Creator 3.5.1
This tutorial is dedicated to developers who already have strong skill in C/C++. Files and source codes can be downloaded from GitLab. It is a series of commented examples, each one is associated to a topic.
- Part_001: SFML: first program.
- Part_002: SFML: get display resolution
- Part_003: SFML: display a sprite
- Part_004: SFML: moving a sprite with the keyboard
- Part_005: SFML: shaders
- Part_006: SFML: sprite and shaders
- Part_007: SFML: heat effect shader
- Part_008: SFML: water effect shader
- Part_009: SFML: sound and music
- Part_010: SFML: text and font